Dear Friends:

I am new to message forums or whatever this is called.  My wife was recently diagnosed with PD just about the time we adopted our daughter who is now 2.  Trish, my wife, suffers quite a bit from Restless Legs Syndrome and the Sinemet seems actually to make that condition worse.  Do any of you have any suggestions?

My best wishes to all who are struggling with this horrible disease.  (My mother had it as well.)

Rob