Dear Ray, Thank you for your honest and brave reporting. I like how you make
your doctors responsible for their medical treatments by naming them.  Do we
really have to protect the bruised egos of doctors when they are so often
wrong by making their high paid interventions an anonymous event?  Keep on
keeping on, my respects, David

>From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: botox/David
>Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:43:41 EST
>
>David,  I had my botox injections yesterday and Dr. Hauser, instead of
>intern, did them with smaller needle, so it didn't hurt much.  Now we'll
>see if it
>helps again.  I guess it did help because my walking is much worse now.  If
>it
>ain't one thing it's another, Ray

>To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
>mailto:[log in to unmask]

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed