Ray:

If you find flossing difficult, it might be easier for you to "Waterpick".
We have used this appliance for years and it very effective to clean the
teeth and easy to use. It is basically a small water tank, which you fill
with warm water, and sit on top of a small pulsating pump (plugged in). You
would be amazed how stuff comes out of your mouth when you think it is
clean!  The little tube is easy to handle and Carline has no trouble with
it.

K. F. Etzold CG Carline

                      Rayilyn Brown
                      <[log in to unmask]>        To:       [log in to unmask]
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      "Parkinson's                Subject:  Re: PWP grooming more easily
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"
                      toronto.ca>

                      02/28/04 04:35 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Parkinson's
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"

My suggestion is to simplify. I wear t-shirt dresses, dark colors for
winter,
light for summer.

I don't groom anymore since my hands are like paws and one eye runs all the
time.  What a mess  - I do have good hair, that grew back in fast after
shaving
for DBS.  I don't wear bra or underpants, except when going out  or on
"special" occasions.

I do  try to brush my teeth, but flossing is VERY diffficult.  I have my
nails and toenails done by gal who comes to my house

however, I don't look sick or frail, so people think   I am better than I
am.
Ray

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]