Hi,
I have just recently signed on to this list and am overwhelmed by the
number of postings...could someone write back and tell me if there is a way
to change to digest format? I tried sending this message to the "listserv"
yesterday and it came back as undeliverable mail.
Thanks!
Maggie CP Gary dx'd 1991 65/53/51? DBS-STN 12/02 Central Michigan Area 48858