Hi Jo and all....
I too am a brand new subcriber...Jo, thank you! You said exactly what I was
thinking but failed to express (for lots of reasons)...I was ready to
unsubscribe as well...
You are so right when you stated that stress was not a good environment for
PWP...nor is it for care partners, care givers or the loved ones of those
with PD.
If this site was/is not specifically for the "exchange of Parkinson's
information" then could someone let Jo, me and others know what it is we
have "stumbled onto" and where we could subscribe to learn about PD?
Respectfully,
Maggie Brunette CP to husband Gary, dx'd 1991, 66/53/51? DBS-STN 12/02
Central Michigan Area 48858