I need to reply to this defense of Bush
When I had ovarian cancer, I thought, if I die, I die, there is nothing more
they can do.
But now scientists are telling us there may be hope through stem cell
research for those who suffer from incurable disreases and our President either
because of ignorance or wanting to cater to his right wing base is opposing it.
There is no excuse for these kinds of medieval actions.  Shame on him.  I'd
like to see how this former party boy, Johnny-come-lately to Jesus would do  with
PD.
Ray