From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mar 1, 2004 7:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: I need help.  I need hope.  I need guidance on dealing with this         terrible...

Frank,

My needs:  I need to get to the next room in my house without falling.  I
feel I  have the right to criticize our President and shouold not have to be
kind to him.  When I was in the Soviet Union (1 of 3 times) our guide told us
they never criticized their leaders because they were perfect.

Meds that would actually work would be a good start, never mind a cure.  And,
Frank, Bush's opposition to stem cell research IS ONLY ONE REASON, I dislike
him so much.  So it's not all just my self-centeredness as you suggest.

I agree Murray Charters does a great job and we couldn't get by without him,
but he has chosen a safer path, no one is mad at him either, and that's fine,
but I'm really, really mad at George W. Bush.  I don't have the luxury of a
disinterested debate.  I don't expect to change your mind, but feel that I and
others are entitled to our opinions.  I am not Mother Teresa, that's for sure,
so don't expect me to bow down to our leader.

Ray