sometime ago before the Democratic candidate was setttled on I had the
opportunity to go to a site, maybe one of Murray's, which gave lowdown on
candidates' positions on stem cell research

Kerry's resume and statements were the strongest,  so tonight I felt hope for
my nieces and nephews, great-nieces and nephews, I think it is too late for
me. I have a friend who is a retired microbiologist and she says it is very
slow, painstaking work, and  it has been stalled for far too long.

So remember when you vote, we need a Congress that favors stem cell research.
Now, is anybody insulted?  Is this an improvement?
Ray

PS - my new CG "roommate" is a Pentacostal who favors stem cell research, she
understands the difference between a blastocyst and a baby.