We should all take the time to thank President Bush for leading the fight
for prescription drug coverage for senior citizens.  Democrats have failed
in every attempt to date in getting any bill passed even when they
controlled the presidency and the congress.

President Bush has taken the first bold step.  We should all study this plan
and understands the implications.  It is very expensive but President Bush
feels our aging population is in need of help.  The bill doe snot solve all
the problems but does serve as a good first step in reducing the cost of
prescription drugs for those not covered by insurance.

We should join in supporting these moves and encouraging people to
understand and take advantage of them.  We should join in supporting the
next step.  I am encouraged that we have a leadership in the Whitehouse that
has been able to overcome the daunting obstacles in getting this past.

Thank you Mr. President, you have done more than just made empty promises
you have delivered where no one has delivered before and given hope to those
in need.

Regards and Peace and Love to all.

Frank