From: "Peggy Willocks" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 4:08 AM
Subject: Re: Kerry- facts, not opinions

> I invite you to a website maintained and updated by Paula Wittekind
(founder & webmaster, Linda Herman, and Peg Willocks (Moi).The site keeps
updates on health eleection issues and our "PD friends."  Visit Grassroots
Connection at www.grassrootsconnection.com.  (We're just a website reporting
the facts - no partisan affiliation!)

> Peggy
> > sometime ago before the Democratic candidate was setttled on I had the
> > opportunity to go to a site, maybe one of Murray's, which gave lowdown
on
> > candidates' positions on stem cell research
> >
> > Kerry's resume and statements were the strongest,  so tonight I felt
hope for
> > my nieces and nephews, great-nieces and nephews, I think it is too late
for
> > me. I have a friend who is a retired microbiologist and she says it is
very
> > slow, painstaking work, and  it has been stalled for far too long.
> >
> > So remember when you vote, we need a Congress that favors stem cell
research.
> > Now, is anybody insulted?  Is this an improvement?
> > Ray
> >
> > PS - my new CG "roommate" is a Pentacostal who favors stem cell
research, she
> > understands the difference between a blastocyst and a baby.

mailto:[log in to unmask]

mailto:[log in to unmask]