Frank,  my memory re Bush's actions is long like his lies,  and I'm really
hoping  I live long e enough to vote for Kerry.

Gee, you mean Bush has financed a med that will help me?

I am very fortunate that the LAUSD school district I retired from has done
very well to provide not only secondary health insurance besides Medicare and a
great       prescription drug plan for  me.  Most people aren't so lucky.  How
will they fare?  Those HMOs are not so hot. I thought people were going    to
be forced  into them with the Bush plan.

I guess according to you it is OK to praise, but not criticize Bush.  He is
not my friend.  I was a born, life-long Republican til he was elected.  I will
never vote for him, so give it up.  I don't have eth   fine mootor skills to
type a long tome like you do.

"In peace and love" har, har
Ray