In a message dated 3/3/2004 1:39:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Thank you Carrie, you get the point also.
I know why so many people feel an urgent need to discuss politics, especially
with the clock running against them and their lives.  It's a shame that so
many people on this board and in life in general have different political views,
or not so much that as that it drives a wedge between us.  Many, many years
ago my grandmother or maybe my great-grandmother told me to never discuss
religion or politics in polite company.  I personally think that is not an option,
as I am sure you've gathered!  Anyway, I know that we all want the same thing
here - a CURE - so let's all try to focus on THAT, allow people to speak their
political minds whatever their personal beliefs are, and enjoy that person
for who they are.  We should all try to see where the others are coming from.
Tolerance.  I believe that tolerance (Ray, who was a history teacher, I believe
can correct me here) was one of the founding notions of this republic known
as the USA.

Carrie, daughter of Michael 68/45/44?
92352, parents
90703, Carrie