Hi,
I don't know about the rest of you but I know I tend to blame all my aches
and pains and anything that goes wrong on  P.D. It seems to affect every part of
you.   I don't know but I suspect some of the problems are hormone related
and who knows what.  Two weeks ago I had terrible backaches-I never had a
backache in my life now they come and go. Lately i've had quite a few headaches,
P.D? sinus?  when I have been on my feet all day they ache terribly, P.D.?, old
age?  Sometimes lately at the drop of a hat I feel very emotional, P.D.?
Hormones? (I haven't had to deal with that yet but I think its coming). I go into a
room and forget what i went for or I start to introduce someone i work with
every day and all of a sudden I can't remember her name. P.D.?  At work I start
to hit a button on my ultrasound machine (that i've used for 14 years) and all
of a sudden i forget which one to hit.  My neuro says that memory is not a
problem for people that acquire P.D. at a younger age.??   They say depression
is common, I don't feel depressed.Maybe I just like to blame it all on the P.D.
 My P.D. affects my balance and walk and movement in general (no tremor), If
I miss a dose or am late I can hardley walk or  I walk so slow I am barely
moving....Thank God for the meds that keep me going.  I am still working full
time in a very busy cardiology ofc.
Dr. Fink, feel free to comment, I always appreciate your input and feel that
we are fortunate to have professionals as yourself, Kathrynne Holden and many
others that offer suggestions.
Thanks for letting me ramble