The Grassroots Connection web site contains information and links to
other - factual, non-partisan  web resources on Medicare coverage. Please
see:
http://www.grassrootsconnection.com/medicare_drug_coverage.asp

IMHO - 2 of the best resources are :
Kaisernetwork's - Medicare prescription drug benefit
http://www.kff.org/medicare/rxdrugdebate.cfm

and it's
Drug benefit calculator - which will let you know what your out-of-pocket
prescription drug costs would be under the new Medicare bill, based on
your current costs:
http://www.kff.org/medicare/rxdrugscalculator.cfm

It is for sure a complex issue - and not easily explained -- especially
not in the slick 30 second  TV commercials the government is sponsoring
with our tax dollars - consisting of a bunch of seniors telling us how
much better off we will all be under the new Medicare bill.  We need to
know the facts to make an informed decision. This is what GRC is trying
to provide.

Linda