In a message dated 3/3/2004 11:06:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Those $ are going to Iraq and
this monumental deficit. (how did that happen?) Ray
***
Well, until we get those young men and women home, money HAS to go there.  Do
*I* think they should be there at this time?  No.

As far as the deficit goes, it is true that it is larger now than ever, but
as long as I can remember it's been huge.

Of course spending money on Mars or Iraq or <pick the item you don't agree
with, maybe welfare for illegal aliens>, we should be paying our bills and
seriously working to reduce the deficit.

I am expected to pay my bills.  If I give someone money to help them with
their bills (for fun, let's call the money taxes) and the person does not pay
bills but spends it on a vacation to, I don't know, some Middle Eastern country,
that is going to make me mad.  I am pretty sure it would make everyone on this
list mad, too, regardless of political affiliation.

Oh, and just so you all have a better idea of where *I* am coming from, I am
registered as Non-Partisan.  I vote for who I want and again, I don't care
what party s/he belongs to as long as I agree with her/his voting record, her/his
humanitarian views and her/his commitment to this country.

Carrie, daughter of Michael 68/45/44?
92352, parents
90703, Carrie