Maggie,
It is only recently that political postings began, coupled with terse
editorials
commments that slam folks.  It is my sincerely held opinion that these
postings
should cease, as it only brings strife, high emotions, and will actually
cause
some folks to leave the list.  No one is more politically involved on
this list
as I am, but I do not post "politics" on this list.  Murray posts allot
because he
is the "Hub of Parkinson Knowledge" and keeps everyone informed of the
latest funding, research, and related news. Without Murray, there would
be a VOID, amen. Thanks Murray.
I do not post very often, but I read allot of the posts.  There are only a
couple of folks who post the politics,  so I usually just delete their posts
as you can tell its politics from the Subject line.  Hang in there,
perhaps someone
will put a stop to these political posts, and if they don't, I will
probably stop
participating.

Jeff