Friends,

Let me start out aby saying that I am voting for
Kerry for President because he is compassionate,
inatelligent, impassioned,  and sincere.  He has all
the heart and  courage I would want in a President.

 I went to hear  Senator Kerry at  the Portland
Boys' and Girls' club.  He emphasized the
need for increased long-term home health care being
funded to prevent unnecessary institutionalizations
He supports stem cell research.  He wants us to have
affordable medicines so seniors don't have to
take bus trips to Canada, and says that health insurance
is a right, not a privilege for only those who can pay.

    I am very impressed by his compassion, and I believe
that he will win a huge victory in Maine and across
the nation. 18,700 Mainers voted at the  Democratic caucuses,
and in many towns where there are usually 10 or 20 people
voting, 100, 200 or 300 voted.  It's time for a change,
and the Democrats will sweep Mr. Bush back to Texas,
and deliver the changes our nation needs.

Ivan Suzman
54/39/35

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 02:23:46 -0500 Automatic digest processor