Thanks Lorraine, that is what this advocacy thing is all about, it takes
collective effort to accomplish anything,(my opinion only).  This inter fighting
does nothing but waste energy, energy needed to fight this disease. I have been
doing this for years, and I remember years ago, the cure was right around the
corner, but no one ever said which corner, ------down the block, in the next
town, or in the next county. This a slow process, and someone said yesterday,
about how long this has taken us to get where we are on stem cells. Guess
what, it's going to take a lot longer, too long for my husband, maybe Lorraine,
Joan S., but we will keep on going. There has been more money obtained for
research because we have united, not divided....
(Foot in Mouth) but I think Legalized Cord Blood Donations Now Providing
Answers To Many Diseases, has less opposition because it is medical waste and it
contains stem cells that can specialize and go and become other cells. I am
working in Pa. for this to give mothers the option to donate umbilical cord blood.

I am genuinely worried about this county because of all the divisions and
hatred that is abound in all things, from children to politics. Read my
signature, that's the one I use on my Newfoundland dog list, and I think it very appro
today for this group.  Off My Soap Box...

Gerry
."Do something good for someone you like least, today."
St. Anthony of Padua