please read the post you wrote to which i am replying. if possible, please
"pretend" it is from ray or someone else with whom you generally disagree.
perhaps, if you are able you might notice that many of the comments you have too
generously shared this past week could be applied to you and your posts.
we often see what others do but not necessarily that we too are guilty of
narrow views which have caused this week to be such a trial. please don't
threaten or put us on notice...most of us really are here to share and to learn and
don't have to be the last word. you have been lecturing us. take a break.
maxine