Amen Edith!  Congress always votes for their own pay increases, and they
get FREE medical
care, which they voted on tooooooo!  But, to vote for free medical care
for the entire population
would bankrupt the country.  I think that next time Congress votes on
something for themselves,
we should be the ones to vote on that for them.
My two cents,
Jeff Bayard

Help Fund the Cure!
http://www.dialforacure.com