Ivan, I hope you're right about sending Bush back to Texas.

The newbies on the List should know that the recent arguments on LIST are
because Bush does not support stem cell research and that affects not only PWPs,
but everyone with incurable diseases.

They can read Murray's and Linda's posts to get the facts.  I am assuming
everyone on List knows what SCNT, in vitro fertilization, etc. are.  I just had
email from high school friend whose husband has Alzhemier's and I don' t think
she, a Republican, had any idea about the research.  Whether you agree with it
or not, I at least  hope everyone knows what is involved.

We have not discussed the many other issues in the upcoming campaign, but
this one is appropriate for the List.

Ray