In a message dated 2/29/2004 11:02:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
The most sinister aspect of the Bush administration is that he "Speaketh with
forked tongue".
Well, I am probably going to take a beating for saying this, but...

Can someone tell me why it's wrong to lie about getting a blowjob (or a
thousand) -- who cares?  (Please note:  I was very upset that Clinton lied to his
wife and his country).  And why is it OK, all right, totally cool to lie to the
American people, the service men and women AND their parents, etc, etc, ad
nauseum about the reasons for going to war?   And now, in case you haven't
heard, we are apparently going to Haiti.  Lovely.

Carrie
"You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to
actually try it." - The Clash, British Punk Band