In a message dated 2/29/2004 11:03:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Dave, I have Iocono's video and he sounds very rational.  He is no longer
doing DBS surgeries at Loma Linda, I heard somewhere, because he was too
"risky"
A guy apparently died, but I don't know for a fact if this is true.
**
Well, I know they (write me off list if you want names) have done some
serious damage at USC and the doctor who performed the first THREE DBS surgeries on
my dad has fled California to Florida.  I am so NOT impressed I can't tell you.

Carrie
"You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to
actually try it." - The Clash, British Punk Band