I don't agree with President Bush regarding stem cell research, and I am concerned about him changing the makeup of his advisory panel.  Regardless of personal feelings, however, using this forum to portray the President as a villain does nothing to help our cause.  It only polarizes the list members.  There is a difference between expressing concern and criticism regarding policies and actions, and undertaking personal attacks.  The latter is counterproductive.

Dave Bergford