Please remove me from the list for now. I'll probably get myself back on at
some time in the future. Thanks.
Susan Cummings-Lawrence, MSW, MPH
Public Health Strategies, Solutions and Innovations
20 Adelbert Street
South Portland, ME  04106
1-207-799-9257

You could follow the simple 2 line instructions above... OR ...

To Signoff the Parkinsn List...

(use the same computer that is signed on to receive the PARKINSN postings)

Try again but do not put your name in the Subject line... (leave it blank)

Make sure the To: line is [log in to unmask] (used for mail management Listserv Commands)

Not the usual... [log in to unmask] (used for posts)

OR...

Go to my web site...

Parkinson's Resources on the WWWeb
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

click on VIP Links...

http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/vip.html

click on The PARKINSN List On-line

scroll down to the mail management buttons...

click on the Top Center button marked "Remove my name from Parkinsn please"

That action automatically generates an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with a blank Subject
and with a Body containing the Listserv Command signoff parkinsn

(You must use the same computer that is signed on to the Parkinsn List)

That should fix the signoff problem...

cheers ......... murray