Harvey,
There is currently an ongoing  Phase II/III clinical trial of CEP 1347,
which is being tested as a possible neuroprotective agent, that might
help slow the progression of  PD.
The Parkinson Study Group , which is  the coordinating center for the 65
sites where the CEP 1347 clinical trials are taking place,  provides
information on it web site.
http://parkinson-study-group.org/Clinical%20Trials%20in%20Progress.html
Look under the PRECEPT study.
It appears enrollment for this study has just recently been completed
this month.
I have actually been following this trial for the Parkinson's Pipeline
Project. Let me know if you would like any additional further
information.

Linda Herman