thanks Ray....
  I agree with you...

-----Original Message-----
From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mar 10, 2004 2:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: unfertilized eggsSCNT/Frank

Frank

i believe you stated in one of your posts that unfertilized eggs do not or
cannot reproduce.  An unfertilized egg and one's own  DNA is the old "good "
news about SCNT.  This doesn't mean you have to or will change your opinion of
SCNT.

Being simplistic is different from simply missinig the point, which I think
you have done.  Isn't his how  Dolly the sheep was cloned?  Someone correct  me
if I am wrong.

Murray's and LInda's posts are not their own opinons.  They have done the
hard leg work of finding everything ever written about these subjects.   Your
local paper probably carried South Korea's success in first stages of therapeutic
cloning.

I think it is very improtant that we have an elementary understanding of the
science.   If we on this List know what we are talking about maybe we can
reach that atmosphere of love, respect, thoughtfullness,etc. you speak of.
Ray