Jeff,

I cannot 'write" anymore, my fine motor skills are gone.  When  I call I
sound like a drunk, but  I call anyway or email when it is set up

One thing to note is that Randy  'Duke" Cunningham has apparently changed his
mind re stem cell research and SCNT which he opposed 2 yrs ago when it was
being "debated" and summarily dismissed in the House.  The staffers in his
office didn't know what I was talking about (& I could talk then) and neither did
most House members.
Ray