In a message dated 3/13/2004 11:01:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
YOU PEOPLE won't quit will you.
***
Which people?  The people who reminded Frank that he said he was going to
stop or Frank?  Since I am not keeping track of people's political affiliations
on this board, I am a bit confused.  If I knew where you were coming from, I
could figure it out.  But since I don't keep track of these things, your
statement is unclear to me.

Carrie
Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone.