Anne's husband, John, phoned me this evening to ask if I would send him
copies of the messages that were posted about Anne following her
death.  I told him I would try to get copies of the messages for him but
that my computer had crashed and my hard drive ruined to the point that
all my information was lost (all my photos, family tree, email
addresses, bookmarks).  Would those who posted messages regarding Anne
please resend them to me so I can forward them to John.

A reminder:  back up your information and programs frequently.  I
didn't.  It hurts.

Barb