Barbara,

Thank you for calling our attention to this site.

I was particularly pleased because it called attention to my website twice.

http://members.fortunecity.com/panforum/blynx.html

I have just reworked my website, updating some parts, replacing some links
that have disappeared, and adding others.

My original purpose in creating the web site was to provide a jumping off
place to which people could return and find a web page that they had come
across before.  That purpose was retained as I reworked the site

I paid particular attention to the support group lists - for the U.S. only
at this time.  Where I could, I put in new information.  Where I could, I
revised and deleted old information.  Often, I fear, I retained data from
the work that I did in 1999 if I had no valid information to change
it.  Any data that my listfriends can offer to update the lists would be
appreciated.

Also appreciated would be your comments and (especially) constructive
criticism.

Art

At 11:25 AM 3/19/2004 -0500, Barbara A Davis wrote:
>http://www.weeksweb.com/parkinsons.html
>
>I think you will like this list

Arthur Hirsch's Parkinsonian
links:  http://members.fortunecity.com/panforum/blynx.html