Hi! My old account -- [log in to unmask] -- doesn't seem to work. Could you reregister me under this mail account? Below is the message I was trying to send and apparently it got through to Murray C, alright.

Thanks,

Murray K.

Murray, this is another Murray -- from Montreal -- and I am not on
the mailing list enough to audit everything but I wanted to tell you
that I am right now at a spa in Austria and the doctors here are
telling me that there is a new drug available from Belgium.
Apparently it has only been out two months and is a bit expensive.
The only name I have so far is "Park L2". I have ordered a
three-month supply and will certainly share my results with everyone.

I know you are a voracious researcher and would ask you if you have
seen anything about this?

I should have more info next week and will be back to you. Meanwhile
I'd appreciate any input you might have. It is probably a long shot
but whaddahell, ya never know when it'll really happen.

I used to have only the right hand tremor and now my back is really
stiffening up so that I have difficulty walking so I am getting
anxious for the magic that will dispel this...

Hope I am not imposing on you but I wsill share my experiences as well.

And I will be back on checking email tomorrow morning my time which
will be about midnight EST.

For anyone who knows this place, it is in Igls, Austria just outside
of Innsbruck. It is called the F. X. Mayr Kurzentrum

--
With warmest regards,

Murray

"This week Bush insisted he is absolutely convinced that Saddam had a
weapons program. Of course he was absolutely convinced that he won
the 2000 election, so I don't know."
                                     --Jay Leno