-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Cottingham

With that thought in mind, Barbara Patterson, myself and several others,
did
some thinking what Parkinsn was, is and what it was designed to convey.
The
Parkinsn Guidelines/Charter was the result. As owners, to the best of
our
ability, we attempt to measure any complaint against our document of
Ideals.