Joan,
This is great news!
I agree with Peg - the best person to speak to about this is Bill Bell
executive director of  the Northwest Parkinson's Foundation
(www.nwpf.org). Their Booth Gardner Parkinson's Care center offers
exemplary integrated, patient centered care - you can see more about the
center at:
http://www.evergreenhealthcare.org/showpage.asp?sec=31

We interviewed Bill  last year for the Grass Roots Connection,  and he
mentioned that when the NWPF folks were planning their center, they
visited and learned much from the Struthers Parkinson's center in
Minneapolis.

for information on Struthers:
http://www.parknicollet.com/methodist/struthers_parkinsons_center/Clinica
lserv/Programs-patients/programs-patients.html

GRC Interview with Bill Bell
http://www.grassrootsconnection.com/bbell.htm

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress .
Linda