faisal, i highly recommend the john argue movement tapes and book for people
with parkinson's. we have had him here in sacramento a few times and many
people have begun working with his excellent video tapes. he has a website...
maxine

* * *

Hi Maxine, Hi All,

I used to have a copy of his excellent book but I loaned it out to someone more needy...

Parkinson Society Ottawa have his book listed in their Resources...

Parkinson's Disease and the Art of Moving       John Argue 2000         An exercise program to increase flexibility, strength,
balance and co-ordination; improve communication, voice power and speech clarity; delay the progression of symptoms and
take steps toward leading a fuller life.
http://www.parkinsons.ca/resources.html

- - -

Parkinson's Disease & The Art of Moving is his web site...
http://www.parkinsonsexercise.com/

- - -

Parkinson's Disease & The Art of Moving