On 3/22/04 8:32 AM, "    Roberta Innarella" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I saw a copy of the Star yesterday in the grocery store with Michael J. Fox's
> picture on it.  It states all of his PD symptoms have been alleviated due to
> new treatment.  Anyone know anything about it?  Roberta

My wife read the article and said that it's some combination of drugs that
includes pergolide, generic for Permax, a dopamine agonist.  I assumed that
he continues to use l-dopa of some sort in conjunction with the pergolide.
His website has a blurb about his new regimen, but he refuses to specify
what he's doing.

Scott in California