   -----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Arthur Hirsch
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 9:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PD<list

   Barbara,

   Thank you for calling our attention to this site.

   I was particularly pleased because it called attention to my website
twice.

   http://members.fortunecity.com/panforum/blynx.html

   I have just reworked my website, updating some parts, replacing some
links
   that have disappeared, and adding others.

   My original purpose in creating the web site was to provide a jumping off
   place to which people could return and find a web page that they had come
   across before.  That purpose was retained as I reworked the site

   I paid particular attention to the support group lists - for the U.S.
only
   at this time.  Where I could, I put in new information.  Where I could, I
   revised and deleted old information.  Often, I fear, I retained data from
   the work that I did in 1999 if I had no valid information to change
   it.  Any data that my listfriends can offer to update the lists would be
   appreciated.

   Also appreciated would be your comments and (especially) constructive
   criticism.

   Art

   At 11:25 AM 3/19/2004 -0500, Barbara A Davis wrote:
   >http://www.weeksweb.com/parkinsons.html
   >
   >I think you will like this list

   Arthur Hirsch's Parkinsonian
   links:  http://members.fortunecity.com/panforum/blynx.html