There are critical issues that are being respectfully discussed from a
number of divergent opinions.  Research that utilizes human tissue, and I
believe we all agree that what is being discussed is human tissue, is
critical for the advancement of treatments for Parkinson's and other neuro
disorders.   It is understandable that this would be considered a moral
issue that has to be overcome in order for the government to grant funding
for these type of projects.  Many people do not have a full understanding of
the issues and are searching for information and discussion points to help
them make up their minds.

Critical Parkinson issues like this move forward the fastest through
reaching consensus and finding ways around objections raised as work
progresses.  They move forward when we can work as a team.  They move
forward not from defeating and opponent in an argument but by finding that
common ground you agree on.  I haven't seen "all this mail from Pro-lifers"
being posted.  Are you getting mail in your personal mailbox?  I haven't
been.

The discussion that has taken place has been of great value to myself and
many others.  I have a much better understanding of the issues and I feel I
am more capable of making my own decisions now than when the discussion
started.  No one is being labeled as "Pro-lifer", "Pro-abortionist" or any
other politically spun label and they should not be.  Every person from
Rayilnn Brown to Dr. Fink to Mayrse Schild has provided comments worth
considering and food for thought.  This is an important Parkinson's issue
and deserves the respectful treatment it has been shown from all sides.
Those that feel the need for political action have been provided with
information where they could go to exert political influence in the
direction they desire.  This has not been a political discussion to date
(for the most part) and I hope it remains that way.

Frank cg. Teri 52/47/40 15024