I'm sure you will get many responses in the affirmative that these are
symptoms of PD.

You are not alone.  You will find a wealth of information on this list as
well as a few passionate discussions from time to time.

The best advice is to first take sometime to go to this Web Site
http://parkinson.org/  .  It is a wealth of information.  Take your time.
Be sure to have a list of questions written down prior to your next visit to
the doctors.

As far as I am concerned every person with PD should be treated by not only
a neurologist but by one active in the field of PD and with good bedside
manners.  Knowing what to expect,  observing what is happening to you, the
effects of all medications and a bit about Parkinson's Plus will go a long
way toward quickly establishing the most effective treatment plan for you.
Every patient is different and should be treated that way.  Developing a
plan that works best for you begins with education on what is happening with
you and a reasonable understanding of the disease and the terms used in
describing the symptoms.  Preplanned effective two way communications with
your treating physician is a must.

Welcome

Frank cg. Teri 52/47/40 15024