-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 3:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Full Human at fourth month/Bible/Wendy

Wendy,

It seems I read somewhere in the OT BIble that a man is not compensated
for
the    death of a fetus.  No Laci/Conner law here.  Not much for a wife
either
since they were  property.  Can't quote the exact passage  so you can
check it
out.

However,   if a woman is not a virgin when she is married she is
supposed to
be executed Deuteronomy 22-13-21 and of course the Bible supports
poplygamy.
Genesis 29-17-28, Samuel II 3:2-5, 5-13, I-Kings11-3, II Chronicles
11-21
also incest Genesis 19-31-36.

The issue we face today is not really addressed by the Old, New
Testaments or
gnostic gospels.  The problem of the soul is a difficult one.  So is my
body,
such as it is.

Ray, not mad

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: