-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert A. Fink, M.
D.
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 11:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: No Subject

On 24 Mar 2004 at 21:25, Carol Kerr wrote:

> I was diagnosed with PD 2 years ago.  All of my symptoms are on my
> right side.  I also have developed a lot of other problems on my right
> side - drawing up of toes, pain in foot, rotator cuff impingement?
> Are these possibly PD related?  Does the neurologist need to be
> involved in treatment?  Is th is uncommon?  Thanks for any help.
>
> Carol

Unilateral Parkinson's disease, while possible, is not common.
Sometimes
such symptoms may be due to a Parkinson-like condition and not true PD.
Who made the original diagnosis, and what tests were done?  Did they
include MRI scans, etc.?  It might be well to get a second (diagnostic)
opinion.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: