Ray:
Why can't you take meds?

Wendy

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 12:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: No Subject

Carol,  I was diagnosed 8 yrs ago and  my left leg stated drawing up
since
then.

I can barely speak or walk, the DBS  surgery only helped my bilateral
tremors.  I can't take PD meds.  the botox injections for my leg
dystonia doesn't
help much.  My toes are all curled up, going in different directions.

PD is not too bad in first couple of yrs, for me anyway, but we are all
different.

Ray

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]