Hi Art,

On behalf of the Parkinson's Foundatiion of the Natioanl Capital Area, I
should like to update you on the status of our various support groups.
You have listed all the latest ones, but, as you feared, have not
eliminated those that are no longer extant. They are as follows:

Par. support group of fairfax
Va YP support group (annandale)
Arlington/Fort Meyer supp.grooup
Park. exercise group (fairfax)
Park. support group (falls church)
Providence exercise group
Providence care partners
Falls church  women only
Woodbridge support group
Reston - Young Park of N.Va

Please update when you can get around to it.

On a more personal note:

Miranda and I have been together for four years now (anniversary next
month) and it is three years since we bought our house in Mclean, Va. My
three kids are all of them in college.

Will you be at the Forum? If yes, I guess i'll see you.

best wishes

hilary