Jeff, I disagree with you.  I have never been raped, a victim of incest, or
pregnant, but      I can't imagine making such a decision as an abortion for
someone else.  I don't think either one of us knows what we would do or want in
that situation with all its ramifications. You being male and me an old
ovarian cancer survivor female will never know.

Ray, says "born alive" on my  birth certificate, too bad.