Wendy,

Mirapex made me sleepy, Requip I don't remember, Artane made the room spin,
Sinemet helped with first dose (was "on" once) , but never again took 100/250 4
x daily for year, no help.  tried  Stalevo after DBS no help at all, also
made me sleepy and I couldn't see any improvement in symptoms.

Believe me I'd be taking something if it helped.  Also, my left hand tremor
is coming back and getting worse with stress of roommate I never should have
taken on.  I'll have trouble getting her out when  I move to AZ.  I'm going for
programming again soon.

Ray