Fantastic job, Joan, Holly and Paula.  You have done a tremendous job for the
PD community, I am honored to be in the same fight.
I have been asked to do something similar here, I will send you my thoughts
after the Forum if it's not too late, too many things in the fire to do it
sooner  If that's too late, I will squeeze it in sooner. If you e-mail your time
schedule, maybe we can compare notes, my presentation isn't until the end of
April, thank goodness.
Congratulations again for a super accomplishment Joan.

Gerry
"Do something good for someone you like least, today."
St. Anthony of Padua