Hi

You''ve come to the right place for help! Welcome to the list!

For the RLS thing, I strongly suggest, speaking from personal
experience, that you try giving your mom a glass of Tonic Water at
night before she goes to sleep,. It contains quinine, which helps
control the cramps and discomfort that lead to RLS. I have just recently
graduated to actual quinine tablets, which I finally convinced my
neurologist to prescribe for me, and I am much more comfortable at night.

Hilary Blue

E S Morris wrote:

 > Hi!  I'm new to this thing, so please bare with me.  I'm 46 years old
 >  and I've come back to Pittsburgh to br with my Mother while she fights
 >  this Parkinson's thing.  Right now she is on Comtan & Sinemet. She
 >  also is having anxiety attacks (or panic attacks), and a extreme
 > case of Restless Leg Syndrome. Her "on" periods are getting less
 > and less, and probably due to the meds, she sleeps alot.  Is there
 > anybody out there who can help me?  If she is going thru that
 > augmentation thing, what is a possible solution?  And what is up
 > with Rebound?  Could that be it?
 >
 > Any suggestions could and would help,
 >
 > Alison [log in to unmask]

mailto:[log in to unmask]