Hi!  I'm new to this thing, so please bare with me.  I'm 46 years old and I've come back to Pittsburgh to br with my Mother while she fights this Parkinson's thing.  Right now she is on Comtan & Sinemet.
She also is having anxiety attacks (or panic attacks), and a extreme case of Restless Leg Syndrome.
Her "on" periods are getting less and less, and probably due to the meds, she sleeps alot.  Is there anybody out there who can help me?  If she is going thru that augmentation thing, what is a possible solution?  And what is up with Rebound?  Could that be it?

Any suggestions could and would help,

Alison