Hilary,

Thank you for your help in updating the support group list.  The changes
you requested have already be made.

As I said, for the list to be totally correct, the non-existing groups
should be deleted.  I don't know when to delete a group unless someone
tells me to.  I wish that other people in other areas would help by telling
me what groups to delete - as well as what groups to add.

I feel sad, of courses, that so many groups have dissolved, but new groups
do spring up in their place.  It is very difficult to keep track of them
all.  And help from other listmembers would be appreciated - whether it be
an addition or a deletion, a correction of a typographical error, a change
in a facilitator, a phone number change, or a change in the time and date
of the meeting.

Thanks again,

Art

Parkinsonian links:  http://members.fortunecity.com/panforum/blynx.html