-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brightline
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 7:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Unilateral PD

... Apparently all the ET
tremors starting on one side to begin with is characteristic of this
rare
kind (30%?) of PD, where other symptoms follow slowly.  Besides, I had a
call from NIH last week.  They did not find in my blood test any of the
known gene mutations that has been known to occur in PD patients.
Obviously, there are other PD genes that we don't know about.
    Raj